Yellow Ninja Box Madness Yellow Ninja Box Madness

Ah, that music in the credits...

It's absolutely marvelous. xD

Anyways, thanks for using my song, mate. Pretty decent flash, and best of luck in the future.

helang7 responds:

Ya, the music is yours actually XD
and thank you.

A Romantic Evening A Romantic Evening

Great.

Quite hilarious. keep it up.

Dave-Flinch-Price responds:

Why thanks! And thanks for favouriting it too.

Skullhead 'Baseball' Skullhead 'Baseball'

heh.

Cute. Very nicely done.

Master Music Class 2 Master Music Class 2

Lol.

This is great, I feel like i'm in elementary school again. Great little tutorial foir the musically uninformed.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks for the review.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

I love your games!

The first one was amazing, and this one certainly lived up to my expectations!

Bloons Tower Defense Bloons Tower Defense

Extremely fun.

Great idea as well.

-The Regret- -The Regret-

Review!

Well I already told you my thoughts and such, I love it. just dropping a review to let you know I gave it a 5/5 and all that good stuff.

Winterwind-NS responds:

thanks pal

OrchestrationContest2009 Part2 OrchestrationContest2009 Part2

I adore good jazz.

I love it man. This is really well written, but pretty poorly mixed. The drums are basically the only thing I can hear in the mix, making it tough to really enjoy the rest. My favorite part of this particular part is where the snare drops out and the winds are accompanied by just the ride cymbal and the bass. The bass is the foundation of any ensemble, so PLEASE turn that up, you've got a really nice walking bass line, and between that being too soft and your drums being too loud, it wrecks the otherwise solid groove. A really great arrangement though. Almost sounds like Goodman at times.

Pleasee, please pleaseeeee! Make a few quick fixes in the mix, and this will be a formidable submission to the competition!

camoshark responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback!
I unfortunately can't do anything about the lack of bass, the volume being set at maximum. The drum's volume was a personal choice, but then again, I had multiple problems that occured during the conversion. I'll try to fix it and re-submit ASAP.

Piano "Adlib" ep 2, Nathan rmx Piano "Adlib" ep 2, Nathan rmx

Great.

I'm a huge lover of jazz. My own submission was classical, as were many others, but this is really great. Brings some fantastic variety to the piece. I'd really suggest putting this under jazz.

Although when I asked nathan if solo piano was considered orchestration, he said no. :/

Good luck mate, i do hope this counts.

KgZ responds:

I thought Nathan said he thought it would be too simple, but I dont think he said "no." I could be wrong though.

Yeah the chords are very jazzy, it's kind of my specialty. I'm glad you liked it :D